Bag Peaks in Seconds
Peakhunter makes it very easy to keep track of all the summits you have mastered. And it keeps that log of yours safely in the cloud. No worries about changing devices, software updates, damage or loss. Don’t waste time staring at an app screen when you should be enjoying the view!
Don’t get lost
Peakhunter comes with maps to keep you oriented. The OpenStreetMap can even be cached for use in areas with no internet service. A distance grid and compass assist you en route.
Fit for the Outdoors
Peakhunter was designed from the start to be reliable even if you don’t have any network connection. It relies on GPS only. And where do you get a clear GPS signal if not on the top of a mountain? Entries can be synched to the cloud later.
Going on a ski tour alone might not be the smartest idea. Climbing alone is impossible. Hiking solo seems boring to many. Having a good touring or climbing buddy can come in handy. Contact other hunters with our messaging service. Share your happy moments with others.
Global Peak Project
There’s no source for accurate positions and heights of peaks. Our goal is to create the most accurate database on peaks worldwide by using crowd sourced GPS data. Create new Peaks on the fly.
- Peakhunter Offline Topographic Map (based on OSM)
- Plan routes directly on your phone, also offline
- Plan along paths or freely cross-country
- Import and export routes (GPX)
- Calculation of height gain/loss, time and length
- Filter: Only show the places you reached e.g.
- Elevation profile with SAC mountain and alpine hiking ratings
- Messages: Directly communicate with others
- Explore: Quickly see what's going on around you
* Only in the Swiss, Austrian, German and Italian Apple App Store. Coming to more countries soon!